WhAT IS THE MIC?
The Medical Information Cover with a pocket that contains in case of emergency contact details, medical aid information, medication, medical history, and doctor information.
The medical information cover fits onto a seat belt, backpack, or laptop bag. The bright yellow colour makes it easy for paramedics to easily identify it.
In the event of an emergency, paramedics and trauma doctors would be able to respond accordingly having your medical history and current medication on hand.
In case of emergency, allow medical professionals to access your information form in the seat belt cover – includes medication, conditions and history, next of kin.
Simply attach to any seat belt, laptop bag, or backpack, using the adjustable velcro. MIC is made from durable and waterproof material.
Its bright yellow colour makes it easy to identify even at night.
The MIC contains in case of emergency contact details, medical aid information, medication, medical history, and doctor information.
This allows paramedics and first response trauma doctors to respond appropriately to the situation, having pertinent medical information on hand.
WHO NEEDS A MIC?
- For emergencies at home or on the road
- Food, Drug or Insect allergies,
- Cardiac problems (angina, arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation, pacemakers), Pulmonary Conditions(Asthma/COPD),
- Kidney Failure, Diabetes,
- Blood disorders,
- Alzheimer’s/Memory Impairment,
- Blood thinners/ Anticoagulants (Coumadin/Warfarin),
- Emphysema/Breathing disorders,
- Rare diseases,
- Epilepsy/Seizure disorder,
- Hearing, sight or mentally impaired,
- Surgery, transplant and cancer patients,
- Clinical trial participants,
- Special needs children,
- Stroke risk,
- Sickle Cell Anemia,
- People taking multiple medicines,
- Tourette Syndrome,
Let's Save a life!
Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.